Thanks to cooperation with a leasing company, A.G.R. Group will purchase new equipment for the next season

Thanks to cooperation with a leasing company, A.G.R. Group will purchase new equipment for the next season.

Earlier at A.G.R. Group reported that next season the agricultural holding's equipment fleet will be replenished with new items:
- 1 sprayer John Deere R 4038;
- 2 tractors John Deere 8R 340;
- 3 seeders of precision seeding KINZE 3605;
- 8 disc harrows Case IH True-Tandem 335 VT.

This renewal was made possible thanks to the cooperation of the agricultural holding A.G.R. Group and the leasing company OTP Leasing.

“We have the opportunity to buy new equipment for $ 2.3 million thanks to our partners OTP Leasing. 20% of the cost of new A.G.R. The Group will deposit immediately, the remaining 80% will be paid within 36 months, with a seasonal repayment schedule. This is a very comfortable format of payments for us, since during these periods we receive the bulk of the proceeds from the sale of products, ”comments Irina Bougera, Head of the Lending and Leasing Department of A.G.R. Group.

1 sprayer and 2 John Deere tractors were acquired through the partnership program of OTP Leasing and Agristar at a reduced interest rate. The new equipment will be ready for sowing in 2021 using precision farming technologies.