Misak Khidiryan intends to attract foreign investment, said Igor Shestopalov, Chief Executive Officer of A.G.R. Group, in an interview for Fakty ICTV
Recently, Chief Executive Officer of A.G.R. Group Igor Shestopalov, told in an interview about the land market, the work of Misak Khidiryan in Ukraine, the new management structure of the holding, as well as technologies and trends of the agricultural market.
Key points of the interview:
- The land market should be as liberal as possible;
- A.G.R. Group is changing its management structure to be understandable to foreign investors;
- How Misak Khidiryan created A.G.R. agricultural holding Group;
- Thanks to the continuous introduction of new technologies, A.G.R. Group gains competitive advantage in the market;
- Why the holding should establish an internal school for the staff training;
- A.G.R. Group is building an elevator in the Sumy region.
The full text of the interview can be found here