CIO of A.G.R. Group agricultural holding Ihor Bogdanov became a speaker of "Precision Farming" course at educational online platform KULTIVARIY
Chief Information Officer of A.G.R. Group agricultural holding Ihor Bogdanov became a speaker of "Precision Farming" course at educational online platform KULTIVARIY. The aim of the course is to help farmers in getting their farms to a whole new level through precision farming due to real cases and examples of the implementation of technical specifications by top companies of Ukraine. This course lasts two months and consists of 25 video lectures from 17 speakers. This educational online project is suitable for both farmers and heads of departments/companies. Course participants will learn how to:
find a systematic approach to managing processes in the economy;
select among modern agricultural technologies those that will bring maximum benefit to the farm, and measure the economic effect of these technologies;
build your own clear plan for the introduction of PF technologies in your farm.
At the invitation of KULTIVARIY, CIO of A.G.R. Group Igor Bogdanov shared his experience in the implementation of technical specifications in our agricultural holding. His lecture contains the following messages and recommendations:
• the steps company took in the PF and how it all started;
• inventory of equipment, formation of plans for re-equipment;
• preparation of field maps in the structure and loading them into monitors (detour with an RTK signal to create a field contour for agricultural operations);
• staff training, instructions and memos creation;
• antennas and monitors activation, transition to accurate signals 2-4 cm;
• сreation of navigation lines and circular routes in the software for PF (SMS from Agleader);
• control over the targets set implementation. Role of FMS in PF;
• all field data collection and documentation (elevation map, sowing map, yield map, crop protection and fertilizer application map);
• immediate plans. Agrochemical soil analysis. Creation of task maps for differential seeding and fertilizing.
Cooperation of A.G.R. Group agricultural holding with such educational projects is an incredibly important activity for us, and we are glad to have an opportunity to share our own experience with the agricultural community of enthusiasts. This is our priority and global goal.
We invite you to join us. For more information, please follow the link.